Tuesday, August 2, 2011

meet me under the ihop sign

Day 5: 10 Things About Your Family
  1. We have reunions every year. I don't get to go to all of them but they're kind of my favorite thing in the world.
  2. My uncle's childhood stories rock. I cry from laughing to hard when they tell them. I could listen to them all day.
  3. Most of us have blue eyes. The cool ones anyhoe
  4. Most of them live in the Wisconsin and Michigan area
  5. They have cool nicknames for eachother. Examples: Uncle Dood and Uncle Chummy
  6. We're Polish and proud of it!!
  7. The Jerzyk signature meal is beans, weens, and cottage cheese. Don't judge unless you've had it, it wouldn't be our signature meal if it was disgusting.
  8. The cousins all plan to get a tattoo of the letter J. I really hope this happens cause that'd be awesome on so many levels.
  9. We're religous but not like the crazy religous people. You know what I mean?
  10. I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART.

Yeah so I decided to do it about my dad's side of the family causeI thought it'd be more interesting than listing off things about my parents and two sisters. Anyhoe tonight I'm FINALLY taking a zumba class! I'm so hacking excited! I'm going with Carina and maybe Renee. Then me and Taylor are sleeping over atTeddi's because tomorrow we have scheduling. Yayyyyy NOT. I can't believe it's at 8:30 am! I mean seriously how rude! Okie dokie I'm gonna take a shower now. Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment