Friday, August 5, 2011

rasberry soccer ball

Day 7: 10 of Your Favorite People
  1. Taylor Swift
  2. Selena Gomez
  3. Shay Carl & The Shaytards (I'm counting them as one)
  4. Ellen Degeneres
  5. Liz Lee
  6. Emma Stone
  7. Mila Kunis
  8. Kristen Wiig
  9. All the characters on Friends (I can't pick just one)
  10. Katey Cox

So I hope they meant famous people instead of people I actually know...except I know Katey Cox. But she's famous in my heart. hah creepyyyy nah she's just my favorite person eva. To cool for school, that one. Anyhoe, I finally got my senior pictures taken today! I think they turned out real swell! I look awkward in some and my hair was frizzy but she can edit that right? Hah it was a blast, I'm really glad I ended up having her aunt do it instead of professionals. So yeah after I hung out at Taylor's house me and my dad went driving and while I was driving a hacking SPIDER came out of no where and started dangling in my face. And as you know I hate spiders just like 99% of the world and I was freaking out and didn't know what to do. My dad didn't really help me, he just swatted my hair a few times and laughed at me. I honestly don't know how we didn't crash. One of the top 10 scariest moments of my life. OK BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment