Day 6: 10 Things About Your Friends
- We hardly ever hang out with eachother all at once
- We used to hate when there were little groups inside the group but we're kind of over that now
- We often purchase a baguette of bread and eat it plain
- If it's a nice day we'll eat lunch outside, even some don't want to (usually me)
- It's been the same group of friends since freshman year minus one
- I don't know how I'm gonna live without them next year
- You'd never think we'd all be friends, we're really different
- They're some of the funniest people I know. They can make me laugh until it hurts
- We love girl talks. We'll go around in a circle sharing everything that's on our mind. Usually boys. Shocker right?
- We think of the weirdest things to do
So I slept over at Teddi's house and we watched Soul Surfer. I liked it mucho. We spent the night singing songs and replacing lyrics with the word nub. We're horrible people. We laughed for pretty much an hour straight. Then we picked up Taylor and went to scheduling. So we handed in everything and all that and got our schedules! I like my schedule, it should be more fun than hard which is always nice. After that we went to Qdoba and Colstone. Mmm mm good. Went to my house and watched Pretty Little Liars. The ended was so freaking creepy!!!! We went to the dino park and had a blasty blast like always. And yeah I think that's it. THE END!
No comments:
Post a Comment