Sunday, August 28, 2011

No solicting

Have you ever met someone and feel like you guys are meant to be friends? Does that even make sense? If you've ever had that feeling then you probably know what I'm talking about but yeah that happened to me recently. I met this girl Rhaine at Michelle's thing I went to not long ago and she and her friend came and talked to me and Emma and they were saying how they didn't know anyone so they were just gonna hang out with me so it won't be to awkward. Something like that, and we talked for awhile and blah blah blah. But then I saw her again last night at the mormon dance and hung out some more and I don't for some reason I feel like if I she went to our school or if I saw her more ofen I think we'd be really good friends. As in like best friends. And I know none of this makes sense but in my head it does! But I don't know hopefully I'll get to see her every once in awhile or something cause she's really nice. And nice people rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment