Ted and Mo- THANK YOU. The blog and message meant the world to me, I can't put into words how grateful I am. It's just what I needed to hear to make me realize how it's almost crazy to even think such things. And to look past all the silly little flaws and to see the real me. The beautiful me. And to help me see that freaking out about boys is insane, at this age they're immature and only want one thing anyway right? Ted please text me the titles of those books they sound really good!!! AND thanks to Mo I've decided to dedicate my senior year to expierment with pretty and somewhat fashionable outfits everyday. Wear the 10 dresses I have hanging in my closet with price tags still attached. Because don't you think the day is always better when you're wearing a great outfit? But of course I'll probably have a few days when I need to wear my comfy sweats! I'll find a way to make them fashionable :) Once again, Teddi and Maureen thank you so much, and I hope that you know I think you guys are some of the most beautiful and gorgeous people I know, inside and out. And I promise I'm not just saying this. You truly are. You're my favorite type of pretty: the natural pretty mixed with the happy pretty. You know that Audrey Hepburn quote "The happiest girls are the prettiest girls"? Yeah that's you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment