So I just have 2 quick things: Today I was practing driving and I drove to my dad's work so he could get his laptop so I just stayed in the parking lot listening to the radio. And I started dancing for the heck of it and as I was getting really into it I looked to my left and I saw these people in a van watching me and laughing. I was embarrassed but kept dancing anyhoe cause it was really fun. The other thing- remember how I said I was insecure about smiling with my teeth? Well one of the reasonswas because I pretty much close my eyes when I do and I always thought I looked chinease but then a few things helped realize it's fine and I shouldn't care about something so silly. 1) There's a dancer on So You think You Can Dance that when she smiles she smiles really big so her eyes close too but it looks cute because she's one of those adorable people you know? So yeah I was like "ok it clearly happens to other people too" 2) A song came on the radio and it was one of those songs where they list things they love about them and one was "she closes her eyes when she smiles" or something like that and that was kind of like "ok clearly some guys like that and think it's cute so why you so stupid? " 3) Ted's blog on insecurites also helped. You should check it out. So yeah clearly the world is telling me to get over it. Mmkay that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment