Monday, August 1, 2011

take my hand

Day 4: 10 of Your Favorite Foods
  1. Renee's mom's ceaser salad pizza
  2. Mac and cheese
  3. Doughnuts
  4. Phish Food ice cream
  5. Watermelon
  6. Nuetella with bananas
  7. 6 cheese bagel toasted with honey butter
  8. Subway (6 inch ham on italian bread with american cheese, lettuce and ranch)
  9. Superman ice cream (I can't find it anywhere though!!!)
  10. In -N-Out burger. YUM

So yeah 90% is junk food. I needto start eating healthy don't I? But I mean I might as well eat as much as I can before my metabolism gets slower right? Anyhoe I finished the Pretty Little Liars book and holy cow it was AMAZING. Emily's secret made my jaw drop, I did NOT see that coming. And the next one comes out so soon! December 6th! Holla!!!! I LOVE BOOKS BECAUSE I'M COOL. So it's August. Awesome. NOT. Wednesday we get our schedules so that's just super, and go school supply shopping this weekend. Ok I'm actually am excited for that...it's my favorite part of going back to school. My driving test is the 11th, I'm really scared. I think I'll pass but I don't think I'm ready to drive on my own. I really don't know what I'm doing. But yeah that's all for now. Ta ta!

Quote of the Day" Choose to shine"

No comments:

Post a Comment