Thursday, May 5, 2011

you and i left our troubles far behind

Today was Thursday aka Awesomeday. Can I get a woot woot!?
Anywhoo I'm gonna go over my classes like I used to. You know back in the day...
Creative Writing: Stalked blog and found Tux Paint. GREATEST THING EVER. We made t he creepiest picture ever and set it as the desktop background. I hope the person who got the laptop after us enjoyed it. We worked hard on that.
Algebra II: I really dislike that class not gonna lie. Test tomorrow. Awesome.
Design II: Me and Ted just painted the butcher paper and had a mini paint war. I still have paint on me...
Student Assist: Graded papers and got off early! Holla!
Off Hour: Went to the land of yogurt and Chipolte. We're lame. I mean awesome.
Off Hour: Went to Coldstone with Kacie, Ted, and Austin. And I totally saw my youth group leader driving. It was awesome. I got Watermelon Sorbet with gummy bears. It was mmm mmm good. I'm gonna miss this off hour. We had some dang good times.
After school: I went to Alissa's house to do Chemistry. We got nothing done. Shocker.
The End.
----------------
All I have is Friday, Next week, Finals week and then IT'S SUMMER. I'm so ready for it.
Yearbooks on Monday. I'm pretty excited. They're one of my favorite things.
-----------------
Ps-Yesterday we took Renee to breakfest cause it was her birthday!! 17! Man is she getting OLD. I love that girl mucho. She gets her hedgehog soon. I'm pretty excited for her not gonna lie.
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment