My sister is 21 today. I hope she enjoys it.
I love her mucho :)
---------
To celebrate we're going downtown
spending the night in a hotel,go to the art museum,
possibly get our nails done,go down 16th street mall
swim at the hotel
pool,and have a blasty blast!
---------
Went to Elitches with Taylor, Ted, and other kids.
Teddi has a new boyfriend-Taylor's little brother.
My boyfriend sucks. He won't even hold my hand!
(I don't really have a boyfriend FYI)
It was pretty great. Went on the tower of doom!
---------
The end.
I love her mucho :)
---------
To celebrate we're going downtown
spending the night in a hotel,go to the art museum,
possibly get our nails done,go down 16th street mall
swim at the hotel
pool,and have a blasty blast!
---------
Went to Elitches with Taylor, Ted, and other kids.
Teddi has a new boyfriend-Taylor's little brother.
My boyfriend sucks. He won't even hold my hand!
(I don't really have a boyfriend FYI)
It was pretty great. Went on the tower of doom!
---------
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment