First things first,
Top 5 Bands
1. The Summer Set
2. Zac Brown Band
3. The Lonely Island
4. A Rocket to the Moon
5. 3OH!3
------------
I don't have much to talk about really...
Went to Taylor's family BBQ for a while yesterday
Going to Cherry Creek Mall today, the mall is HUGE
and it is B-E-A-Utiful outside. Summer has arrived.
In 8 days I will be in Wisconsin. My second home.
I'm so excited!!!! Me and my new brother in law
are gonna be best friends forever!
{Inside joke with me sista...}
Yeah that's all I really have to say....sorry!
------------
Quote of the Day: "Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"
Top 5 Bands
1. The Summer Set
2. Zac Brown Band
3. The Lonely Island
4. A Rocket to the Moon
5. 3OH!3
------------
I don't have much to talk about really...
Went to Taylor's family BBQ for a while yesterday
Going to Cherry Creek Mall today, the mall is HUGE
and it is B-E-A-Utiful outside. Summer has arrived.
In 8 days I will be in Wisconsin. My second home.
I'm so excited!!!! Me and my new brother in law
are gonna be best friends forever!
{Inside joke with me sista...}
Yeah that's all I really have to say....sorry!
------------
Quote of the Day: "Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"
No comments:
Post a Comment