Yes, I fail at blogging.
Yes, my friends are awesome.
Yes, they threw me a suprise party.
Yes, I had fun but at the same time was annoyed and hurt.
Yes, Taylor got the best presents ever. she knows what's up.
Yes, It's finally summer.
Yes, it'll be the best one yet.
Yes, I got a 95% on my American Lit final giving me an A in that class.
Yes, I'm screwed because I got two D's.
Yes, I'm gonna cry.
And yes, I'll do better next year.
------------------
Ok I'm done. I'm seriosly so scared for when my parents find out. Good thing I did good on my ACT. I really am gonna do great next year even if it means no social life. I'm getting at least a 3.5 each semester. My parents will tell me I'm not gonna be able to but I'm going to Boise. You wait and see.
---------------------

Yes, my friends are awesome.
Yes, they threw me a suprise party.
Yes, I had fun but at the same time was annoyed and hurt.
Yes, Taylor got the best presents ever. she knows what's up.
Yes, It's finally summer.
Yes, it'll be the best one yet.
Yes, I got a 95% on my American Lit final giving me an A in that class.
Yes, I'm screwed because I got two D's.
Yes, I'm gonna cry.
And yes, I'll do better next year.
------------------
Ok I'm done. I'm seriosly so scared for when my parents find out. Good thing I did good on my ACT. I really am gonna do great next year even if it means no social life. I'm getting at least a 3.5 each semester. My parents will tell me I'm not gonna be able to but I'm going to Boise. You wait and see.
---------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment