Monday, May 2, 2011

best. weekend. ever.

Top 5 Insecurities
1. My Nose
2. My Skin/Acne
3. My Chubbeh Cheeks
4. My Teeth
5. Pretty much everything...
Sorry if I sound like I'm fishing for compliments. I'm not.
It's just one of those days where I don't like the way I look.
Our society sucks.
------------
It happened. I met the Shaytards. Well Shay, Mommytard, and Logan.
It. Was. AWESOME. One of the best moments of my life.
We talked to them like 10 different times becasue we made him take two pictures,
redo a video for Will, Emma, and Jill, and sign stuff. But its ok. We talked to him and Mommytard just them and us and it was so cool! But it was awkward casue I didn't know what to say! By the way Mommtard is really short in real life! Just saying.
And Logan was hot. But he seems kind of full of himself....just saying. Again.
The concert was good, the opening act was Christina Perri and holy cow is she good.
After Prom was AWESOME. SO much was going on and I wasn't tired at all anymore!
My favorite activity? The Human Slingshot. I need to get me one of those.
------------
Quote of the Day: "Hold on bayby you're losin' it, the waters high, you're jumpin' into it, and letting go, cause no one knows, that you cry but you don't tell anyone, that you might not be the golden one, and you're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone" -T Swift Tied Together With A Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment