Monday, May 16, 2011

t-shirt time

I've been failing at blogging, sorry! And it's Monday! You know what that means!
TOP 5 Things I'm Excited For This Week
1. SUMMER
2. My Birthday
3. Watching Jersey Shore on Netflix
4. Being done with Chemistry and Algebra II!
5. Arena Scheduling
-------------
Yeah I've started to watch Jersey Shore...it's quite addicting.
Sammi doesn't deserve Ronni. He's a douche.
And my golden birthday is tomorrow!! I'm so excited!
I think we're going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
Hooray for free peanuts!
We watched UP in creative writing. Love that movie but
I REALLY wanted to watch Finding Nemo.
I'll just watch it on Netflix. I LOVE NETFLIX!
And this is my last week as a junior. It blows my mind.
I really hope I did good on my Math final. It was so hard.
I kind of hate school. A lot. Only 3 more days. I can do it.
Right?
------------

No comments:

Post a Comment