So yesterday Taylor came over and we decided to watch the whole first season of Laguna Beach aka Best. Show. Ever. And we suprisingly did! It was 3 am when we finished. God I love that show. And Stephen is the most attractive kid in the world. Or I guess was since he's like 25 now. And afterwards Taylor told me what's gonna happen with her love life next year. It took her an hour. I fell asleep at one point, but only for like 10 seconds. Then we got really paranoid and slpt upstairs. Then we woke up and watched even more TV. And ran in the rain! What a wonderful feeling! All in all, great start to the summer!
Monday, May 23, 2011
dunzo
So yesterday Taylor came over and we decided to watch the whole first season of Laguna Beach aka Best. Show. Ever. And we suprisingly did! It was 3 am when we finished. God I love that show. And Stephen is the most attractive kid in the world. Or I guess was since he's like 25 now. And afterwards Taylor told me what's gonna happen with her love life next year. It took her an hour. I fell asleep at one point, but only for like 10 seconds. Then we got really paranoid and slpt upstairs. Then we woke up and watched even more TV. And ran in the rain! What a wonderful feeling! All in all, great start to the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment