Today was a good day. A real good day.
Might as well go over it class by class...
Creative Writing- Me and Ted couldn't stop laughing. The rest of the class probably hates us. I don't even remeber what we did that whole period...
Math-Actually math sucked. Hate that class.
Design II-Worked on our Perry chair, hopefully it turns out superb! I was just in a happy modd so it madeit a happy class. You know?
Off-Signed yearbooks and laid out in the sun. Got sunburnt again.
Chem Lab- Tie Dyed!! I made a shirt with primary colors and I hope it turns out cool. Fingers crossed!
The End.
I know it didn't sound great, but I promised it was.
I'm so glad school is almost over. We're so close to summer. SO CLOSE.
----------- :)
Quote of the Day: "Grades are just a way of telling you how you're doing in school, and I don't think that's anyone's business" -Alex Russo aka Baller
No comments:
Post a Comment