Oh hi. It's been quite awhile hasn't it?
I blame work, school, Tumblr and me for being so darn lazy.
I'll jst tell you interesting things...
-Yesterday it snowed which means ice. And as I was walking to my car after work I happened to slip on a huge patch of it. I feel right on my left knee but still managed not to drop my shake (skills) andI tried to get up several times but it was so slippery I couldn't. It was quite embarrassing, I wasn't even close. So I literally had to CRAWL off the ice. I've never felt more pathetic. Luckily I don't think anyone saw. I REALLY hope cool kid (hot guy I work with) didn't see. I would die.
-Cool kid (mentioned above) is hot. And he came into Steak n Shake at night when me and Taylor were off and eating some lovely food. We got his attention and waved at him and went on with our lives until Taylor had the brilliant idea to write him a note. So with our handy dandy pen and paper we wrote him a note saying something like how we were offended he didn't sit by us and blah blah blah this note wil burts into flames in 10 seconds blah blah blah. The usual. And we had Sarah deliver it for us. He read it but never wrote back....BUT we happened to pay for our food at the same time so we had a nice conversation. My goddness is he hot.
-Teddi's birthday party was this weekend and it was a blasty blast! We went downtown and went to Crepes n Crepes and enjoyed wonderful crepes. I had strawberries, bananas, and nuetlla. MMM MMM MMM good.
-Teddi has the chicken pox. If she gave it to me I'm gonna kill her.
Finished the second book of Hunger Games. So hacking gooood
- Second semester has started. The last semester of my high school life. So weird. I have pretty much all easy/fun classes though so that's pretty great.
-That's all I can think of...
No comments:
Post a Comment