Today I took a nap for the second day in a row. It was fantastic.
Then I woke up to my dad blasting Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band.
And he kept blasting country music for a solid hour until my mom turned it down.
That's something I love that my dad does, blast music.
I also realized I need to listen to country more, I haven't listened to some in a long time (except for Taylor Swift) and I really music. I love it. Everything about it.
Gym class wasn't fun today. All my friends ditched me and paired with eachother so I was left with a boy I didn't know and it wasn't fun. We lost every game, mostly my fault. But they either kept hitting it as had as they could or hit it BARLEY over the net. It was really annoying.
I don't think I like people very much lately. I'm just bipolar this week.
And I mean there are some people I could never see myself getting annoyed with, but that's because I only hang out with them a few times a week. Not everyday.
But I'm gonna miss the everyday friends in about 8 months. When they're all gone and I'm alone. In a huge college where I don't know anyone. Unless I go to UNC with Renee. But I'm applyingto CSU too. And I don't know where I'll go if I get in.
I hate thinking about that stuff.
You know what I need? I need to get out of here for a while. A week.
And I'd like that week to be the Jerzyk family reunion.
I honestly can't wait. To see my family again. To hear campfire stories of their childhood.
To bond with my cousins. To make s'mores. To see Erin, and Booby Brian.
I need it. NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment