Friday, January 13, 2012

four to ONE

I like getting really into games.
Like badminton.
Yes I'm horrible at it but it's just so fun. All you have to do is hit the birdie and maybe run a foot or two. My kind of game.
Today we only won one game. Tied one. And lost like three or four. IT'S WHATEVER.
But I just really like being weird and over dramatic and angry when we're losing.
It's totally normal. I don't need help or anything. no ma'am.
Me and Megan (my teammate today) played some imaginary badmiton in printmaking, you know for practice. I played with Fat Kyle to but he kept cheating and said I missed it so I no longer played with him.
I feel like that's the only intresting thing I have to say today.
I'm addicted to this app called Monster Pet Shop or something like that thanks to Maureen.
And I just got another called Temple Run, I can already tell that will be addicting as well.
WHY is technology so dang addicting?!?!
Oh and Teddi comes back to school next week! Holla!!!!
OK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment