Friday, January 27, 2012

i hate college...

Today I didn't go to school. Instead I went to UNC. (University of Northern Colorado)
It was preview day so you pretty much take a tour of the campus and they tell you why it's so great. Maureen and Kikue were there as well, we only got to spend some time together, me and Kikue were both undeclared majors so we got to do a lot of stuff together until the tour of the campus. So that was nice. At first they hated it but Kikue said she liked it more and more as the day went on. I have a feeling Maureen didn't like it as much. But I liked it. A lot actually. The campus is nice and pretty, the dorms are awesome, especially the north and south halls, oh my goodness. They have a sweet gym, good food, and nice people. I think I'm gonna go there. I see myself there. I'm tranferring to Boise State after two years anyway soooo. I'm still applying to CSU though. I don't know what I'll do if I get accepted. I'll make the decision when the time comes (if I get in), and I know which I choose will be right, everything happens for a reason. And I'll have Renee if I go to UNC, it's nice to know you have SOMEONE. I just don't want to go to college. I mean I do, but I really really don't. I'm not even close to ready. The friends I've known for four years or longer are gonna be in different states and I don't know what I'll do except cry myself to sleep. I'm not good with change. It's a Taurus thing I've heard. Just thinking about it....I just can't. It's like it was all for nothing. Me and Maureen were talking about how depressing this next summer will be because of that. That little voice in the back of your mind saying you aren't gonna see them again after this. Only a few times through out the year if you're lucky. I can't. I can't. I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment