Monday, January 30, 2012

the way you love with all you have

Current Song Obsession: Ain't Nothing 'Bout You by Brooks & Dunn.
Love it love it love it. Times a million and five.
---------
Highs and Lows of today yo:
Highs-
-Didn't have to work today
-Worked out with Madeline and Renee
-Sucessfully made cookies I learned in Culinary. What up.
-I was in a hyper mood all day until I crashed in print making
-Beat Meghan in badminton (5 to 1!)
-Me and Amelia spent about an hour playing Sally Spa Salon. Best game ever

Lows-
-Woke up late
-Dylan ditched me in the middle of first hour so I had to sit in the libary by myself
-Sit in the front of math class now. And whenever me and maureen talk no one else is so it's awk
-Lost to Alec Gieser or whatever in badminton. (8 to 2 or something) at least he thought my awkward and weirdness was funny...I think
-Have to write my essay and finish my CSU application by tomorrow. SWEET.

There you have it folks.

Lately college as been a big topic in our group. Four of us might be going to UNC now. Me, Renee, Teddi, and Maureen. Just talking about dorms and just everything. I don't know it's just getting more and more real. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment