Today I pulled up next to an old friend.
Her name's Reagan.
You see last year she kind of stopped being my friend, she made new friends.
And even though I should hate her, and in a way I do, for leaving me because she found something better. But most of all I miss her. And after watching the summer videos I missed her even more. She was a great friend. Yeah she caused drama but that didn't matter. She was funny, and would stay up for many hours playing Dogopoly, and had the best sleepovers. She was one of my closest friends. And now she's ogne. She's there sitting next to me in math class, but it feels like were strangers and might as well ignore eachother.
But I had that choice in the car today, to ignore her or say something. So I said something.
And we talked for a few minutes, laughed and smiled. Then went back pretending to fiddle with our radios. It was probably fake yes, but it was good enough for me.
Point is I miss her, I really do.
--------------
Highs:
-Wonderful off hour with Jill and Ben. Thanks to Jill I know what I'm writing for my college essay. She wrote about how Taylor Swift inspires her and since I can't do the same thing I'm writing mine on Shay Carl. Believe it.
-An old student came in our economics class and talked about the stocks project and how it helped him in real life. And it inspired me to be honest...I really want to invest now.
-We made french fries in culinary
-Me and Amelia went to Ulta and then my house. We watched Youtube videos, and all that jazz
Lows:
-A kid scratched my car, but it isn't too bad. At least he left a note
-I didn't shower last night so my hair looked wonderful
-Watching old summer videos is really depressing
No comments:
Post a Comment