Sooooo guess what? It is ONE WEEK away form the best day of the year. CHRISTMAS.
I seriously can't believe it, it just came out of no where and was like hey I'm only a week away.
AND it is also my dear friend Michelle's 18th birthday! True story.
So not only is she offically an adult BUT it's also her GOLDEN birthday.
And everyone knows golden birthdays are a pretty big deal.
------------
Real sorry about not blogging like EVER. I'd like to blame it on school and work.
But I guess I'm really just lazy and feel like never have anything to say.
I feel like I say this exact same thing everytime I blog...hah wow.
But anywoo I still need o finish Christmas shopping for me family and I was gonna go early today with my sister but I woke up kinda late and everyone was gone....I don't know if my sister went or not though. If she did I'm gonna be really mad. We're kinda failures at Christmas this year, we haven't even hung up the ornaments on the tree yet or finished decorating the house or any of that stuff! We usually do it like right after Thanksgiving too! It's fine...
-----------
I really hate when people that go to our school come to where I work cause it's just awkward and I feel like a loser. I wear a hckin bow tie and aron for crying out loud! But I did see Maureen, Teddi and Emma last night! So that was great! When friends come it's fun but everyone else....not fun. I also got my personal best last night in tips! $58 yo! One table even left me $10, that's the most a table's given me! I was so excited.
-----------
Ok that's all. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment