OH HI.
I should be reading for my American Goverment quiz tomorrow, because well I have to be at work at 4 and stay ther until 10, pretty much leaving me no time to do homework except now, but that's just gonna have to wait!
Next week is finals. This is the first year I'm not stressed out of my mind.
Thanks to the easy classes I take, so it's really grand. Grand Junction. HA
Ummm what else?
Today I got coffee with Mrs. Fircha, one of the coolest reachers evaaaa
but not like a whole hour of talking and drinking our coffee cause that'd be awk to the max, so we just went across the street and back to the school. Awk to the min.
I've been in a good mood lately for like no reason lately but I really enjoy it.
Because I tend to make myself laugh at the most random things and I just feel really cool.
Including last night when I posted pictures on my friends' facebook walls, I was crying from laughing so hard because I thought they were all just too funny.
Christmas is in 19 days. WHAT? yes I know. But really, WHAT?!?
Am I even making sense? Probably not. Sorry about that.
Late start tomorrow. Hollaaaa
And new episodes of Glee and New Girl! Double Holla!!!!
Except I still need to watch the last New Girl because someone stopped my hacking recording!!!! BAHHSAIREWOUTOEWOTJFOJAOUTROEWUTOEWUTUOEWT!!!!!!!!!11
I was very angry as you could tell. But it's ok I'll watch it on Hulu or something.
Is that all? I think so. Ok bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment