Thursday, December 1, 2011

may the odds be ever in your favor

It is the 1st day of December and there's 4 inches of snow outside.
It's perfect. Except driving in it, that's freaking scary.
I can't believe it's December. I'm so excited though.
The holiday season is the best. I love love love it.
Hmmmm what else?
I've been wearing glasses pretty much all of this week.
They aren't real but n one has to know...I love them though.
I honestly think I look better with glasses on too. It's like I was born to wear them.
Sorry that was weird.
Oh by the way I've started reading that Hunger Games seires.
And it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
I'm reading the second book now, and its sooo good and I end up reading until 1 am.
And I love Peeta. Whoever likes Gale better....somethings wrong with you.
Read them if you haven't! You won't be dissapointed I promise!
Ok I think that's all. I need to do an online application cause I haven't applied to any colleges yet...I fail at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment