Monday, April 2, 2012

sucks to suck

Him: "Kellie did you say you're gonna punch me in the face?"
Me: "No why would I say that?" (I did)
Him: "Well I'm gonna squirt you in the face"

And then he squirted me in the face. I didn't think he would but he did. And of course when I try to get him back I miss. Multiple times. COOL/ Just another thing I need to add to my Embarrassing-Things-That-Happen-To-Me-Around -A-Guy-I-Like List.

But he did help spin the rotating thing for my print. Like teamwork. And it was his idea. He just rolled over in his wheelie chair and was all like here I'll help you. It was really bonding and magical moment. To me at least.

I've liked this kid for 3 years now. Why? I don't even have a good reason. He was a total douche last year, at least this year he's nice and we joke around. But it'll never be good enough. Maybe I should tell him my feelings.

HAHAHAHAHAAH yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment