And today I'm just gonna ramble about things that you might find intresting.
Is ramble a word?
- I got the best spot in the lot today. What a feeling.
- I guess I'm a scary driver. Or at least that's what peopole tell me
- I look forward to 3rd hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The kids we hang out with aren't to shabby. They laugh at my jokes and have highlighter fights with me. It's a nice break from the main group of friends who can't stop fighting about prom.
- My hair drives my crazy. It's dry and has split ends. I want to cut it off but I will never do that. EVER.
- My face is really smooth right now. I can't stop petting it.
- Me and this kid have an on and off hate relationship. One month we're getting along fine then the other we hate eachother. It's the hate month right now. But kill em with kindness right?
- It honestly blows my mind how small the number of days I have left of high school. I'm excited but at the same time I want it to stop.
- I really need to start going to the gym and eat healthy.
- I need a job. Because I need clothes.
- Who am I kidding? These aren't intresting!

No comments:
Post a Comment