Thursday, March 29, 2012

big ballin' is my hobby

Things I've Learned This Weekend At The Festival of Colors:
  1. I forgot how much I love cream soda
  2. The Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork, Utah is by far the coolest thing I've ever been to
  3. In-N-Out is still amazing
  4. For some reason when you're traveling you can eat like no other
  5. Village in makes really good strawberry crepes
  6. I am not a hiker. At all
  7. If you get green powder in your hair it will not come out for a very long time. I still have green in my hair and it's almost been a week.
  8. I'm so glad I can sleep in cars
  9. I miss those long talks in the middle of the night where you just talk about everything and find out things you never knew
  10. After the colors are thrown in the air you are unable to breathe for about 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment