Tuesday, November 22, 2011

really chad? really?

Soooo I work at Steak and Shake right?
And for the most part I like it.
I get tips, the food is good, I like most of the people that work there.
BUT they want me to work on Thanksgiving.
From 4-9.
Why they're open on Thanksgiving? I DON'T KNOW!
Why they think anyone would want to work? NO IDEA.
But I guess I had to come to them before hand to tell them I don't want to work
....on Thanksgiving. Common sense don't you think?
I'm only 17, of course I want to be home eating dinner with my family.
This should be illegal.
desgtuewgtuiewgtrjkasdbiuqwgr
Well now I know to tell them I'll be gone for the first week of winter break.
I'll be in.....Wisconsin. Yes I'll be visiting my family in Wisconsin for Christmas.
Now I won't have to work that week or on hackin Christmas Eve or something stupid like that.
{In case you can't tell I'm pissed.}

No comments:

Post a Comment