Tuesday, November 8, 2011

i know the drill

Ummm hi. It's been like 9 days. Yeah sorry about that.
I just suck at blogging. And nothing has been happening in my life...
I mean let's just look at the highlights of today:
-I went to the dentist (it's not really a highlight but whatever)
-I went home early
-I saw Bernie kid (that one's for you Jill!)
-I watched How I met Your Mother
-Yeah that's it.
Low points:
-Watched a really sad and depressing movie in Film Study called Blood Diamond. And yes I looked down when the people were murdering everyone. Sorry I don't like to watch people die!
-Went to the dentist. I would erase it from the highlights section but whatever
-That's all I can think of
MY LIFE IS SO EXCITING.
But yeah tomorrow is a late start so that's pretty great. And only 47 days until Christmas. You best believe I've started my list. Mmmmmkay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment