Today I was listening to the song I plan to do for a video I'm gonna make. I'm gonna combine footage of graduation and the past four years into one lovely video. And As I listened to it I was imagining footage and stuff that would work with parts of the song. And I just kinda came to a conclusion. I only have about 80 days and summer left to be with these group of people. And I wanna make every one of those days count. I don't want to be holding a grudge against someone because of one mistake they made. I am not throwing over 3 years of friendship out the window if they hurt me. Yeah it'd suck and that's really uncool but honestly at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I wouldn't trade these years for the world. They made me who I am today. They were there for me. They made high school worth something. I'm sick of fighting or not getting along. So I'm making a promise to myself, just let whatever happens, happen. At the end of the day these girls are my best friends and I'm gonna make our last days before college count.
You know?
No comments:
Post a Comment