Tuesday, October 4, 2011

naps, dinner, and wolf hats

I just woke up from a two hour nap. It was lovely, like all naps are.
This morning I was really close to taking a Mental Heatlh Day, but when I told my dad he was just saying random things like "splash cold water on your face Kellie, that'll wake you up!" which is pretty much his nice way of saying no. But in the end I guess it wasn't to bad, Yoga was great, Human P. wasn't terrible. I'm getting better at remembering bones for the quiz on Thursday. We watched a movie called Taxi Driver in FilmStudy. It was pointless and stupid. For lunch me, Amelia, and Taylor people watched like every Tuesday and Thursday. Student Assist for 5th, nothing horrible. Studied for the Goverment test that's tomorrow during 6th. I'm so screwed. I'm really gonna fail. I just know it. But it's the biggest one so the others will be a cup of cake compared to this. (Thank God!) And when I got home there was a small little package waiting by thhe door and it happened to be my wolf hat from PacSun I've been wanting for months! Oh I love it so much. And Yeah then I took my nap and woke up to my sister screaming "I MADE DINNER COME EAT IT" Sure enough she made spagetti, garlic bread, and peas. This is VERY impressive from the girl who makes pizza for every meal. So in conclusion, today was filled with happy suprises. Except film study, that just sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment