So I in my bed trying to take a nap but I ended up just thinking about life...which is what I tend to do before I fall asleep. Anyhoe I realized that I'm a big grudge holder. Always have been. I remember when I was a little kid I would fight with my sister, and they next morning I'd still befurious with her but she acted like nothing happened and I never understood why. I don't have a grudge for like 5 months but I have them often and they last like a month or something I feel like. And I just realized how stupid it was. Because the reasons I have grudes are really stupid and pointless.
Especially with close friends. You see them everyday and it just makes it complicated when you're mad at them. You know you're gonna make up with them anyway so why bother wasting the time you could have together? I mean I understand if she like hooked up with your boyfriend or something like that but the fights about silly, pointless stuff is just stupid drama.
And do you ever think about what it'd be like if the person was just gone the next day? Like dead. Dead and gone. You'd feel so awful that the last days of your friendship were spent ignoring eachother because of a boy or something like that. I'm gonna keep that in the back of my mind, to treat everyone, especially my friends like it's their last day. That before I yell at her for kicking me in the face, I wanna remind myself "Is it really worth it?". I don't know I guess the moral of the story is don't hold grudes, don't have pointless drama, and treat everyone like it's their last day to live.
Cause you never know, it could be.
No comments:
Post a Comment